Sean Cloyes, Attorney
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sean Cloyes’ practice emphasizes in family law. Sean is the head of the El Paso County Bar Bankruptcy Section, and co-anchored the Kinnaird Legal Hour on 740AM KVOR.
Sean graduated from the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Nebraska. Sean is a member of the Colorado and El Paso County Bar Association, the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association and Bankruptcy Section Chairman of the El Paso County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in Federal and State courts and Agencies in Colorado. Sean joined Kinnaird & Kinnaird, P.C., in June 2001.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska Juris Doctorate
- University of Nebraska Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado County Bar Association Member
- El Paso County Bar Association Chairman, Bankruptcy Section
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association Member