Jason A. Kinnaird, Attorney
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jason A. Kinnaird’s practice emphasizes in family law. Jason is a member of the Colorado and El Paso County Bar Association. He is also a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in Federal and State courts and Agencies in Colorado. Jason is a former Deputy District Attorney in the 4th Judicial District. Jason served for the District Attorney’s Office for five years before he joined Kinnaird & Kinnaird, P.C., in January 2004.
Jason graduated form the University of Colorado with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga University.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington Juris Doctorate
- University of Colorado Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado County Bar Association Member
- El Paso County Bar Association Member
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association Member
Past Employment Positions
- The 4th Judicial District, Former Deputy District Attorney